Friday, February 17, 2012

Lego Indians and Cowboys II


Il piú grande massacre in Fort Legoredo – Italian title
Den Stora Massakern på Fort Legoredo – Swedish title
The Grand Massacre at Fort Legoredo – English title
Lego Indians and Cowboys II – English title

A 2009 Swedish production [Bud Productions (Stockholm)]
Producers: Carl Mörth, Henrik Mörth, Malin Mörth
Director: Carlo Pesce (Carl Mörth)
Story: Carl Mörth, Malin Mörth
Screenplay: Carl Mörth
Cinematography: Carl Mörth, Malin Mörth
Music: Lallo Gori (Coriolano Gori)
Running time: 10 minutes

Cast:
Feccia Nera/Black Arrow, Zeke, Bill, Colonel, Kotic, Farmer, Cavalry Soldiers

The Bounty Hunter Black Arrow rides into an area terrorized by bandits and meets Zeke. Black Arrow is hired by the Colonel and teams up with Zeke to kill the bandits.

3 comments:

  1. Biltmore: Is it Italo-Spanish, or Swedish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up, I played "Cowboys & Indians" with my brother, friends, and neighbors. We all picked aliases that we really liked. My brother was Wild Bill. One of my friends called himself Tornado Joe. Another friend call himself Cobra Kid. Another called himself Cimarron. Another called himself Tahoe. Another called himself Silverado. Another called himself Kid Curry Jr. Another called himself El Negro. I called myself Arizona Colt. We had diecast metal cap guns and a miniature fort. We would hold "fast draw" competitions where we had to pretend to shoot Coke bottles as well as cans from 10 feet away. I almost always won. I loved that game and still do. I miss those days. But at least I have full-length Western movies on YouTube to help me remember that nostalgic period I was part of a long time ago. Thanks America.

    ReplyDelete